Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pretty Red Dress for Valentines

SOLD



Every Little girl needs a red dress for    Valentines Day
Girls I have 1 only of this darling little red dress hand smocked in red silk with the tiniest red seed beads embroidered into the smocking .The yoke around the top of the dress has a circle of cotton lace gathered into the smocking 
to give a pretty frilly look to the dress.The dress is made from dupion silk .The dress measures a neat 7" from the nape at the back of the dress with lace sewn around the hems and sleeve hems.This lovely dress is being sold for $35.00 USD plus $6.00 postage.
 I accept Pay Pal for international purchases 
This sale is a sample of the pretty dresses I will have for sale  at the ForBleuette Sale

2 comments:

  1. What a gem. I wish I could buy it for my little Molly Elizabeth, but winter fuel must come first. Brrrr - it is so cold here! This little dress makes me wish I could be four years old again and beg my mother to make me one just like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenan Oh I do remember pretty dressses also I know exactly how you feeel I wish I could send you some of our heat its so hot here .Hugs and thank you for your comments I do so love hearing from my great members so glad you enjoyed the pictures Hugs Kay xxxx

    ReplyDelete


Free background from VintageMadeForYou