Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Year has started off with huge fireworks in Sydney Vacations are nearly over time for work and some lovely new designs

Girls time to start to put dollies wardrobe to gether for the new year I have lots coming up for the year 2012 Lots of pretty new dresses lots of fashion prints which look so pretty on these lovely little girls Bleuettes dresses are made to fit 11" Janice Naibert Bodies Rosette is a lovely 14" bleuettes dresses measure 7"in length from the nape of the neck to the hem line Rosette measures 9" from Nape of the neck to hem all my gowns have liberal hems to allow for extra lenght if you prefer longer Bleus dress this particular one hasnt got as much of a hem but does sit lovely also I pride myself on sevice if you need help with any of your dolls wardrobes I would love to hear from you .Most of my dollies dresses will fit fashion dolls of the same size .

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kay,
    I hope your eye operation went well! Thanks for hosting the June giveaway! You give us all something to look forward to!

    Kathleen Weber

    ReplyDelete


Free background from VintageMadeForYou